Full Membership is for all those individuals or organisations that wish to:
- Actively champion new projects with the Foundation
- Vote on the governing of the HAT Community Foundation
Individual and Corporate Full Members enjoy the same benefits as Associate Members:
- Priority and free entry to public events / MADHATTERS events and HAT briefings, including “hackathons”.
- Advance release of Foundation operational and research documentation, and of open-source updates.
- Being consulted over the management of the Foundation.
- Free half-day consultation with a “HAT Fitter” to help scope new business applications based on HAT.
- On request, one free HAT “Starter Pack” with up to 20 HATs for business model experimentation / demonstration available for 3 months.
Plus, Full Members get full voting rights as members of HAT Community Foundation. See the membership rules and benefits and complete the application form.